BE DELICIOUS Package offer for Belgian event catering
BE DELICIOUS has developed a special concept for anyone who wants to enjoy the taste of Belgian food wherever they are abroad! We offer you an “aperitif to dessert” selection package, finely selected from the artisanal range of products that BE DELICIOUS brings together.
Each package has a suggested quantity per person (understood as a “reception portion”). You can order your selection from the range for groups of 50 people (so for 50, 100, 150 people, etc.). We put this all together for you in a package that we ship to your chosen delivery address. We will enclose instructions on how to prepare the various items for you or the caterer that is working with you.
If you are interested, we will be pleased to prepare a tailor-made suggestion (depending on your choice of products/meals, transport costs will vary according to the destination). You can find more detailed information about the BE DELICIOUS range here.
Contact: email@example.com or +32 (0)51 67 01 15.
For destinations outside of the European Union (EU-28 countries), we will look at whether the products you are interested in can be imported in your destination country.
You can find a summary of the products contained in the package offer below:
– Shrimp croquette with grey North Sea shrimps of Antarctic Foodies
– Flandrien cheese of De Kazerij
– Appetizers with cheese of Sadie-Toast
– Breydel Bacon of Breydel
– Smoked salmon “La Tradition” of Sodial
– Flemish beef stew of Cookking – Jebo Food
– Fresh fries of Remo-Frit
– Stir-fry cauliflower with pumpkin seeds of Foods with Roots
– Belgian pickles of Camp’s
– Light brown sourdough bread with chopped walnuts and raisins of Bio Bakkerij De Trog
– Brussels waffle of Dely Wafels
– Pancake from Beauvoorde of Beauvoords Bakhuis
– Hand-crafted chocolates of Chocolatier Dumon
– Ground coffee or coffee beans of Grootmoeders Koffie
Why do people use the BE DELICIOUS package?
- As a restaurant or hotel owner, you want to highlight the theme of Belgium during a Belgian evening or a “Belgian Week”.
- As a Flemish expat association, you are organising an event where you want to serve a number of familiar snacks, for instance to celebrate the Day of the Flemish Community, the Belgian National Holiday, King’s Day (15 November) or for a St Nicholas (Sinterklaas) or Christmas party.
- If you represent a Belgian company or organisation abroad and you want to lavishly entertain business contacts with the cuisine from our country.
- If you are supporting the Belgian national football team or the Tour of Flanders on a large screen with fellow countrymen.
- If you have friends dining at your house and you want to surprise them with food from your homeland.
- If you regularly want to tuck into Belgian delicacies and so order a package with several other people to share this.